Friday, August 17, 2007

Seaside and Ching's World

Ching's World runs on Seaside on Squeak. I do not profess to know Smalltalk but I do dabble a little bit in Squeak Smalltalk. Just simple stuff, baby steps. There is no great ambition to create a "killer app", just something to get going like a website. Ching's World owes everything to Squeak and Seaside and all things Smalltalk.

Everyone does uploads and downloads without even thinking about it. I sit and ponder, how is it to be done? I do not know but wrapping my head on these questions brings the answer inevitably to the fore with the help of those who have come before. David Shaffer is to be thanked for his tutourial as well as his personal help in illuminating some obscure (to the uninitiated such as myself) problems.

Like I always say, I am ignorant only once, until I learn how to do it and unless, I hit my head on something hard and unlearn the lesson learned. Bravo! Ching's World. Take your baby steps and grow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Cell Phone Deals
Pink Razr