Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Rudely Aborted

My little Squeak Smalltalk featuring Seaside adventure last year was unceremoniously aborted last year when I could not raise enough funds to keep my website going. It was fun and I learned a lot of things about making a website and making it run. I went to Cagayan de Oro City several times trying to drum up some support for it but to no avail. I thought it was a nice proof of concept but there were no takers.

I did find out that putting up a website is nothing without promotions. This was one of the aspects of websites that I had not really anticipated. One has to promote one's website and that is no mean feat. I started doing web promotions and the results were very encouraging. I stayed in Cebu City for a while but I knew that I would have to make my little experiment be situated in Cagayan de Oro City.
Home

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Cell Phone Deals
Pink Razr